About Woven Labels by Sara November 2, 2014
Woven label or woven logo labels are also known as “labels”. They are widely used on clothing, shoes and hats, home textiles, handcrafts and other fields of identification tags.
- Suitable for garments, gloves, shoes and bags
- Customized sizes and colors are accepted
- Labels border: hot/laser cut
- Fabric:Damask,Satin,Taffeta (1.Satin: It is glossy on the surface, looks like silk.2. Damask: It is the common woven label in the market, maximum for 8 colors)
- Thread:50 Denier,100 Denier
- Fold and Cut:Straight,End Fold,Center Fold,Miter Fold,Manhattan Fold,Rolls,Round,Custom Die Cut
1.Straight Cut:Also known as heat cut.It’s not straightly a fold, the personalized woven label is cut from the woven tape using heated wire.
2.End fold: End fold personalized woven labels are folded down on the left and right side.
3.Center Fold: The personalized woven labels are folded in the middle and usually sewn into the seam. The information is divided between top and bottom. The information in the back can be read when the woven label is flipped upward.
4.Manhattan Fold: Like a center fold label but the top is also folded down creating a flap to tuck the bottom into the flap. Sometimes the sides of the woven label are heat sealed to create a pocket for spare buttons, it is then sewn into the side seam.
5. Customer Die Cut : the personalized woven label is cut into different shapes using a die or cut by laser.
Lead time for sampling 3-5days(for standard design),5-7days(for special design)
Lead time for production :5-7days(for standard design),7-10days(for special design)