February 4, 2020
The goal of an online store or business is profitability. The goal of a team or organization is success. Whether you’re trying to make an income from your small business or you are trying to find a perfect “pin for a cause” — or maybe you’re just attempting to include the latest fashion look in your day-to-day style — custom enamel pins are an advantageous answer.
Pins can be easily customized and marketed as an add-on to your online shop or as part of an accessories line for small businesses. They are also perfect for teams, organizations, and special events. Custom enamel pins that come from the right manufacturer at the right per-unit price and with low minimum order quantities (MOQs) make the perfect accessory for whatever your particular needs are.
Custom enamel pins are so versatile. Whether you want them for an online shop, to help build a corporate identity, to recognize exceptional employees, to rev up fundraising efforts, or for a slew of other possibilities, there’s no doubt that they are a classic, leading fashion statement. Here are 11 reasons to consider creating your own custom enamel pins:
1. Build your branding tool. Custom enamel pins can help you build your brand online as thank-you gifts for return customers, general promotional items, or as giveaways during conferences or other marketing events
2. Expand your online and e-tail store offerings. Custom enamel pins enhance just about any apparel or accessory line. When you need more options for your online shop, offering a custom pin is the perfect way to complement your other products
3. Develop a “pins for a cause” campaign. Whether you incorporate philanthropy into your existing business or are part of a nonprofit, customers and members alike will appreciate the chance to inform and educate the public via beautiful custom pins for critical causes like MS, diabetes, and breast cancer
4. Form a product line of custom lapel pins for teams and organizations. Custom lapel pins work well for fraternities, sororities, veterans, and other groups looking for a classic symbol of unity and teamwork
5. Round out your one-of-a-kind style with fashion-forward pieces. Custom enamel pins are like wearable art. A reputable manufacturer can create custom pins, socks, and patches from just about any sketch, image, or picture. Want to wear your pup’s face on a pin close to your heart? No problem! Want a glittery statement piece that can take center stage on a classic outfit? The sky’s the limit!
6. Develop customer loyalty. Giving a little something extra to customers who support you regularly is a gesture that will ensure they feel appreciated
7. Implement corporate identity and strategy. Some banks and financial institutions like to create custom pins with their corporate name or logo as gifts for new customers, or to represent different tiers of service
8. Reward employee or team achievements. A custom enamel pin will boost morale and encourage camaraderie among leaders and teammates. Everyone likes to be recognized for their efforts, and a classy, wearable pin is a great way to show that these efforts have not gone unnoticed
9. Engage in advertising. Custom enamel and lapel pins are like walking billboards for your e-commerce store, small business, or new product offerings — especially when they feature an eye-catching design that people will want to ask about
10. Online community building. A great way to build community is to form an online collectibles club featuring some of your newest custom enamel pins
11. Celebrate professional anniversaries. Recognizing an important milestone or service anniversary with a beautiful pin is a special way to mark a significant occasion for your clients or employees
So, now that you’ve discovered 11 reasons to create your own pins, it’s time to get down to the business of finding the best reputable partner to fit your needs.
Once you’ve nailed down exactly how you want to use your custom pins, you’ll have to think about what materials and designs you will want to feature, and you’ll need to find a manufacturer who can bring these ideas to life.
The three main types of custom enamel pins are:
• Hard enamel. These pins are known for their jewelry-like quality and meticulous details with a smooth, polished finish
• Soft enamel. Soft enamel pins are a popular choice due to their vibrant colors and fine, raised metal details
• Die struck. This type is also great for raised metal designs, however, they do not include color, and die struck pins are generally denser than other pins. They look similar to coins with a gold or metal appearance and a raised image or emblem
There are also other options available like off-set printing with a thin or thick coat or 3D mold pins that can include specific shapes and details. You may already know exactly what you’re looking for, but if you aren’t completely sure, a reputable manufacturer will be able to walk you through all of your options so that you can pick exactly what you want.
The/Studio offers premium quality custom enamel pins with an online creators’ tool for simple, on-demand ordering. You can address any or all of these reasons above to create your own profitable custom enamel pins, and The/Studio will help you transform it into a beautiful product — not to mention that shipping is free! What more can you ask for?
The/Studio is a custom enamel pin manufacturing firm that enables creators to design custom enamel pins more quickly and efficiently. If you’re interested in creating a custom enamel pin for your group or organization, contact us or create your product today.