March 17, 2020
Every office deserves a break from the stress of the workplace. Whether it’s joining your corporate baseball team for league play or organizing a golf fundraiser or scramble, whatever you do, sports are the perfect way to get out and have some friendly competition and fun.
Beyond just appearing on the field, baseball caps can also be a way to give your business a marketing edge. Maybe you’re involved in online retail and want to develop a new line of eStore promotional items. Or, perhaps you’re in marketing and looking for creative ways to advertise an upcoming product launch. Maybe you’re a coach or team manager looking to equip your team for the upcoming season, or maybe you manage a team in the service industry and want to find a way to unify your employees’ uniforms in a fun but practical way.
Custom embroidered hats offer a creative way to fit every need mentioned and more. Here are even more of the most popular uses for great custom caps, along with ways to add a unique design touch.
From baseball and softball teams to corporate promotion and brand identity, you’ll soon realize there are many ways to customize caps to meet your individual and company needs, even for hats with low minimum order quantities (MOQs).
• Baseball and softball teams are regularly in need of new custom embroidered hats with a team mascot, corporate logo, or other team design. Incorporate a team medal for added incentive on the field!
• Golf leagues are common in the business world and with non-profit companies looking to raise funds for an important cause
• Company sports leagues are often formed in companies to keep the camaraderie going among employees, and a little company team swag is a great way to boost team spirit even further
Corporations and Small Businesses:
• Product launch campaigns. The most impressive part of the product development lifecycle is when your product line is ready for the market, and you are ready to get the word out to show off your product. That’s where custom embroidered hats can feature your logo and product design to get new customers interested!
• Establishing brand identity is essential for businesses of all kinds, offering custom embroidered hats for company open houses, grand openings, vendor showcases, and more is a great way to do this
• Client giveaways and appreciation events. Embroidered caps and custom lapel pins offer a nice touch for both the athletic and the artsy types, and make customers and clients feel special and appreciated
• Trade show giveaways to conference attendees and prospects enable you to establish a connection with the most qualified leads on your list
• Company stores. Company and employee stores are becoming more popular as an online way to reward employees for a job well done
• Sales and marketing team apparel is helpful especially when you have a solid number of employees who regularly meet with customers
• Company picnics and retreats. The latest in activities for company picnics and retreats is outdoor obstacle courses and team events, so incorporating a custom company hat and apparel can be a stylish way to support your theme and promote unity among employees
• Corporate security hats and custom patches in bright neon colors will help others know who’s taking care of company assets and employee safety concerns
• Concert and event staff apparel requirements often include a polo shirt and a custom embroidered hat with a company or concert venue logo
• Rodeo gear for staff members, executives, and volunteers will help you quickly identify who’s who at your event — and if you’re a country-western eTail site owner, custom hats are always a hit
• Trucking companies. Driver’s hats help you to extend the message of your professional transportation company via custom embroidered hats
• Food service workers are regularly required to wear custom hats as a part of their uniform
• Beanies or skull caps offer a unique distinction from traditional custom embroidery hats for a modern look or to change up your offering
• School and university stores. Often, high school and university sports teams are order gear for retail sale of items such as custom embroidered mascot caps, team jerseys, and socks
• Military hats and apparel can be customized to fit your branch or unit’s specific needs, while custom challenge coins offer a unique way to reward and incentivize service members
• Charitable wear for association members and volunteers
Whatever the use, custom hats promote unity and show enthusiasm for your company or team.
There are many ways to add a designer touch to your custom embroidered hats. Here are a few you may want to consider:
• 3D or puff embroidery offers a raised lettering often preferred for baseball, golf, or other sports caps
• Chenille offers a more textured look and appeals to those who prefer a traditional embroidery design
• Custom border options include no edge, cut to shape, or merrowed borders
• Various embroidery thread coverage options include 50%, 75%, or 100% thread coverage
• Custom backing options such as velcro, sew-on, iron-on, adhesive, and hook and loop patches for a variety of backing choices depending on your particular needs
• Small letter details. Custom embroidered letters that can be made in even the smallest of sizes with complete detail comes in handy for smaller hat letters, names, and team details
When you want to order low MOQs at lower per-unit pricing, but you don’t want to sacrifice unique details on your custom embroidered hats, then you need a quality designer with a simple ordering process.
Ordering your custom embroidered hats should be a simple 5-step process, from choosing your product to selecting your customization details, uploading artwork, approving a mock-up, and shipping.
The/Studio ensures this easy-to-use on-demand online creators design tool where you can select from all of the unique design options and order products in low MOQs, ensuring you’ll receive quality custom embroidered hats for your team, company, eStore site, or volunteers. Then, you can take a much-deserved break and hit the field with your team.
The/Studio is a custom embroidered hats designer that enables creators to design custom hats more quickly and efficiently. If you’re interested in creating custom quality hats, contact us or create your product today.