Spooky season is fast approaching. Custom socks are the perfect way to show your holiday spirit!
By Owen Clarke
Halloween is only four months away, and people start getting into the Halloween spirit at the very beginning of October. That’s almost a full month of celebration! As a result, most retail stores start putting out their Halloween merchandise in early September.
It’s a smart move. According to the National Retail Federation, Americans are expected to spend over $10 billion on Halloween related-items this year!
What Does Halloween Have to Do With Socks?
Well, the sock industry is a $7.7 billion industry. There’s a LOT of money to be made making custom socks. (Check out our new blog, “How to Start a Custom Sock Business,” for more info.)
Halloween is popular, and so are custom socks, and crafting high-quality custom cozy socks with Halloween designs is a great way to capitalize on the Halloween-themed craze that happens each September and October.
Besides, tons of Halloween costume ideas require knee-high socks, such as Harry Potter characters, Eleven from Stranger Things, tons of anime characters, soccer players, baseball players, and even Elvis Presley!
Why Create Halloween-Themed Socks?
For starters, Halloween-themed socks are an excellent addition to your retail store for the Halloween season. But you can also hand them out as party favors for an office or classroom Halloween party, emblazon Halloween-themed socks with your company logo and give them out to employees or clients, and even give them out instead of candy to trick or treaters!
Of course, you can always wear socks as part of your Halloween costume! The ideas listed above are just a few of the countless Halloween costumes that require socks.
Need Some Inspiration?
There are plenty of spooky sights that you can emblazon on your custom Halloween print socks. Some of our favorites include skulls, bats, pumpkins, witches, spiders, ghosts, Michael Myers, vampires,
black cats, #13, ouija boards, candy corn, black cauldrons, potions, witches hats, haunted mansions, Frankenstein’s monster, mummies, cemeteries, and tombstones. We could go on but well… you get the idea! The options are endless.
Note: Not all design options are compatible with each other. Talk to one of our Creative Specialists to learn more.
How to Design Your Custom Halloween Socks
Here at The/Studio, you don’t just get to choose the colors or design of your socks. You can craft EVERY single aspect of your customized Halloween socks, down to the tiniest details, like thickness, embroidery, and custom cuff shape!
Choose the Style
- No Show
- Crew (Our most popular sock style)
Choose the Fabrication
- Jacquard/Knitted (Our most popular fabrication)
- 360 Printed
Choose the Pack Size
- 1 pair of socks per polybag (with clear size sticker-unless otherwise specified / one-size order)
- 10 pairs of socks per polybag (with clear size sticker-unless otherwise specified/ one-size order)
- 25 pairs of socks per polybag (with clear size sticker-unless otherwise specified / one-size order)
- All socks in one Polybag (with clear size sticker-unless otherwise specified / one-size order)
Choose the Sizing
- Men’s Standard (Size M or US 10 – 13)
- Men’s Small (Size S or US 6 – 9)
- Women’s Standard (Size M or US 8 – 10.5)
- Women’s Small (Size S or US 5 – 7.5)
- Youth’s Standard (US 11 – 14)
- Youth’s Small (US 7 – 10)
- Baby (12 – 24 months)
- Toddler (2 – 4 Years)
Choose the Material
- Standard Casual (Cotton / Spandex / Nylon / Elastic)
- Premium Dress (Bamboo / Spandex / Nylon / Elastic)
- Premium Casual/Dress (Combed Cotton / Spandex / Nylon / Elastic)
- Standard Active (Poly Cotton / Spandex / Nylon / Elastic)
- Premium Active (Combed Cotton / Spandex / Nylon / Elastic)
- 100% polyester (Standard)
- 100% polyester (Performance)
Choose Your Sock Thickness
- Regular (21s or 32s)
- Thick (32s x 2)
- Regular Athletic (21s or 32s)
- Extra Thick w/ Terry Cushioning
- Extra Thick Athletic
- This option includes Terry cushioning, compression ribbing at the arch and leg, reinforced soles, and a diamond pattern on top of the foot
- Thick Athletic
- This option includes compression ribbing at the arch and leg, a reinforced toe and heel, and a diamond pattern on top of the foot.
Upgrade Your Custom Halloween Socks
- You can add detailed embroidery to make your design extra spooktacular!
- Printed/Knit Text Detail
- You can add text like “Happy Halloween” to your custom sock design!
- Custom Cuff Shape
- This allows you to turn the top edge of the cuff into a custom shape, such as a pumpkin, a ghost, or a vampire bat!